Re: [dev] Congrats on HTTPS, and other thoughts

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:12:52 +0200

On Mon, 4 Sep 2017 04:11:05 -0600
Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Aaron,

> I just noticed HTTPS was deployed on Aug 30, and it appears that HTTP
> requests are redirected to HTTPS. Congrats! I updated the Github
> repository README.md[0] reflecting the new change.

credit goes to Hiltjo for making this possible! He set up the backend
for Let's Encrypt and configured lighttpd.

> Finally, I noticed that sent-1.tar.gz was pushed to tools/, but the
> sha256sums.txt file was not updated. I've updated the checksums on
> the Github repo to reflect the new package, but I don't have anything
> to verify it against. This is what I calculated after downloading:

sent 1 was a new release by Markus this weekend. I added the checksum;
thanks for noticing and reporting this!
The calculated hash matches your result, as expected.

With best regards

Laslo Hunhold

--
Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>