Re: [dev] Can I build stali with another libc?

From: Cág <ca6c_AT_bitmessage.ch>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 20:03:02 +0000

k.suzaki wrote:

> Dear,
> Can I build stali with another libc? The old stali seems to be built by
> uClibc.

You can but you shouldn't.

musl is the only alternative, fairly feature complete, libc, that is still
being developed. uClibc/dietlibc haven't been around for many years, newlib
is closely tied to gcc and primarily used in the embedded world.

In my opinion, musl is one of the best things to ever happen to Linux.

--
caóc