Re: [dev] Re: What would a well-designed voice assistant program look like?

From: Kai Hendry <hendry_AT_iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:36:14 +0800

Every voice driven thing I've used suffers from the fundamental problem that it's impossible to correct what you said. Alexa didn't understand or worse did the wrong thing? Start over from scratch. Incredibly frustrating.

If someone came up with the "readline" of voice input, I'd think it would be an advancement.