Re: [dev] Web development in C

From: <sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 14:04:37 +0000

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 11:57:24AM +0300, Alexander Krotov wrote:
> https://learnbchs.org/

clang/llvm LOL (this is one of the worst piles of c++ cr*p out there, a near
perfect factory of digital hate).

sqllite LOL (better think of using this 10 times over before actually using it)

For the web, the core of the pb is the w3c html (microsoft and google) and with
the "web devs".

I am currently into the french protocol for lawyer allocation, that in order to
sue the french administration for their "javascript" only web. Once I manage to
get one, I'll make a call on this mailing list for french citizens who want to
join.

--
Sylvain