Re: [dev] [st] Cannot display unicode characters for example '\U1F50D'

From: Enan Ajmain <3nan.ajmain_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:18:09 +0600

I now know what font is responsible for the unicode character being
displayed in xfce4-terminal. It's called `Noto Color Emoji`. But if I
put
```
static char *font = "Noto Color Emoji:size=9:antialias=true:autohint=true";
```
I can then see nothing. If I type something I see the cursor moving
around, but no text. So clearly that font only has symbols for emojis.

In the end, I have decided not to use glyphs in terminal.

Thanks for your help,
Enan Ajmain