Re: [dev] Learn C

From: <sylvain.bertrand_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 15:57:04 +0000

On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 05:44:35AM +0200, Markus Wichmann wrote:
> I was being quite serious. Not everything posted on April 1st is a joke.
> I eventually got fed up with harmful.cat-v.org, because all it listed
> was derision, but no actual justification. Just like you.

In a suckless context, those who add complexity to syntax which does increase
the near absolute metric of "technical cost" (not to mention the "human
factor"), _they_ have to justify themselves. I am tired too... to remind all
the time those basics to people I should not remind anything, just like you.

--
Sylvain