[dev] Surf backend

From: Jesse Limerick <mindmelt_AT_goat.si>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 05:20:19 -0500

  In regard to "replace webkit with something sane" from the TODO.md
fileincluded within surf. I'm not sure if you all are aware of this:
https://github.com/SteveDeFacto/zsurf
Little abandoned project in the vein of surf, but using webengine
backend.

  I'm a huge fan of Suckless. Use dwm, dmenu, and st daily. Webkit is
all that stops me from using surf. I work in web development and sadly
most websites are optimised for use with webengine/blink. I know
virtually nothing about C and such. Yet I am easily able to configure
every suckless tool/utility. This is no doubt due to extensive
documentation and logical configuration. It's also nice having
my config baked into the source code, as a fork. Versus having to
keep track of config files. Nor do I have to worry about pacman
updating the software to be incompatible with my configurations.

  Anyway, thought I'd float this out to you guys. Might be a good
starting point for surf with a webengine backend.

    -Jesse Limerick