Re: [dev] [sbase] [ed] A couple of notes

From: Cág <ca6c_AT_firemail.cc>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 16:10:26 -0400

Michael Forney wrote:

> Sometimes people just don't have the time to investigate the issue and
> come up with a fix. It could even be that the fix involves more
> complex restructuring of the rest of the code.

Hello Michael,

Thanks for understanding. There's definitely a lack of time on my side
these days. It took a couple of days definitely to simply come up with
the email.

On the first issue the mechanism of printing the number of bytes, from
what I understand, is different from that of the 'r' command, isn't it?
I can think of a couple of solutions, but without writing any code, what
do you think is the correct one?

Thanks again.

Have a good evening.

--