[dev] [st] Copy from st and paste to Chrome, cause Chrome crash

From: Damon <blurm_AT_126.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 11:42:29 +0800 (CST)

Hi everyone,

I am using:
st 0.8.2 with these patches: font2, scrollback, scrollback-mouse, scrollback-mouse-altscreen.
Chrome 80.0
bspwm

If I ctrl+shift+c copy something in ST, I can not paste it in Chrome. The right-click menu doesn't work for the address bar or input field, neither ctrl+v does.
When I switch focus from chrome to other windows, the menu popup. After a few right-click, chrome crash
Chromium has this problem too.

I don't know if it's bspwm's problem or ST's, but URXVT, firefox and other apps work just fine. So maybe someone running into the same issue can help me out.