[dev] [st] BadLength

From: Александр Рянин <marx.home_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 12:24:00 +1000

I use Arch Linux, dwm and st. Got st through the git clone. Got it without patches. Just make && sudo make install. When trying to run mutt st falls with an error output:

$ st
erresc: unknown csi ESC[22;0;0t
erresc: unknown csi ESC[23;0;0t
erresc: unknown csi ESC[22;0;0t
erresc: unknown csi ESC[23;0;0t
erresc: unknown csi ESC[22;0;0t
erresc: unknown csi ESC[23;0;0t
erresc: unknown csi ESC[22;0;0t
X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request: 139 (RENDER)
  Minor opcode of failed request: 20 (RenderAddGlyphs)
  Serial number of failed request: 9282

What's that supposed to mean and how do we fix it to make st work steadily?