Re: [dev] [ANNOUNCE] vis-0.6

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:59:20 +0200

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:16:57 +0200
Marc André Tanner <mat_AT_brain-dump.org> wrote:

Dear Marc,

> I'm pleased to announce a new version of the vis editor, combining
> modal editing with built-in support for multiple selections,
> structural regular expressions and Lua scripting capabilities.

this looks really cool! I'm glad to see you continued working on this
editor and created a really nice project. It seems to be very powerful
while being much more reduced than vim or even vi, which I find
favourable. I'll surely give this a try!

Keep up the good work!

With best regards

Laslo