[dev] How to add client side certificates for https authentication in surf

From: Alex Beakes <alex_AT_beakes.me>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 22:58:34 +0300

I've recently switched to surf, and I failed to set up a client-side
certificate authentication, for accessing various servers...
The only solution I've come up with is setting up a local nginx proxy
server with the needed certificate.(non practical)

Is there any way of integrating such a thing in surf? If there is a way,
please help resolve this...

Sincerely,
Alex