Re: [dev] Better naming for arg.h API

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 22:36:41 +0200

On Thu, 8 Jul 2021 21:06:37 +0200
Hiltjo Posthuma <hiltjo_AT_codemadness.org> wrote:

Dear Hiltjo,

> Can you please stop spamming the mailinglist? I already explained the
> reasons why arg.h won't be changed.
>
> Feel free to blame me for being rude or whatever.

I agree here. Certainly arg.h is not a big "construction site"
warranting major changes, especially when proposed patches make things
worse (e.g. using NULL without pulling in stddef.h) or don't reflect
deliberate design decisions (e.g. naming).

There are other parts in multiple suckless projects where one can make
real tangible improvements.

With best regards

Laslo