Re: [dev] tcvt: very useful for seeing more at once

From: Markus Wichmann <nullplan_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 20:24:40 +0200

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 12:28:52PM -0400, Greg Reagle wrote:
> FYI
>
> Useful, but a lot of wasted screen space on my monitor:
> man dwm
>
> MUCH better! I see the entire man page:
> tcvt -c 4 man dwm

You know, if you were trying to shill the program, you might have done
better if you had provided the homepage. I searched for "tcvt", and all
I found was a Dutch site for something to do with VTOL, and a registry
for the TransCatheter Valve Treatment. I am reasonably sure you meant
neither.

Ciao,
Markus