[dev] [tabbed] high CPU usage is a window is reparented to tabbed in dwm

From: Nathaniel Evan <nathanielevan_AT_zohomail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 11:54:29 +0700

If I open a window outside of tabbed (in my example, st) and then
reparent that window to tabbed, my CPU usage jumps to 50% and st's
cursor starts blinking very rapidly (see attachments).

I've replicated this issue using the latest, unpatched version of dwm
and tabbed. If it is any help, I have also found that this issue doesn't
exist on bspwm. Is this a known issue, and does a workaround exist for it yet?

Cheers,
Nate