[dev] Special target ".POSIX" in Makefiles

From: <craekz7_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 15:58:33 +0100

Hi,

I'm wondering why the Makefiles of some suckless programs (and libs) have the
special target `.POSIX` in them and some don't.
For example, dwm doesn't have it in it's Makefile but there isn't a single
non-POSIX feature used. I think it would be better to include the `.POSIX` target
simply to follow the standard and guarantee portability.
If there is a good reason why it isn't included, please let me know.

--
craekz