[dev] sam/vis command language: how to go to line and column

From: Greg Reagle <list_AT_speedpost.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 19:26:09 -0400

Hello all you sam and vis users. I am learning sam. I want to do something like go to column 5 of line 10 of the current file in sam.

The command 10#5 goes to column 5 of line 11. This is because the 10 command selects ALL of line 10 (it doesn't just put the cursor at the beginning of line 10) then the #5 command goes 5 characters forward from the end of the selection (i.e. the end of line 10).

How do I go to line and column in sam/vis command language? This command works:
but there has got to be a better way, right?