Re: [dev] tar filename handling

From: Страхиња Радић <contact_AT_strahinja.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 09:39:23 +0200

On 22/08/01 09:30, Quentin Rameau wrote:
> Andrew has posted a patch (on hackers_AT_ on may first) for this
> that nobody had time to review yet. :/
> I suggest you try it, that should fix your issue.

Ah, I'm not subscribed on that list (yet?). Anyway, I tested my patch on my use
case and it behaves correctly so far, so I leave you guys to decide whether to
review/include it or not.

In the meantime, I have posted another patch, which adds a -n option
(equivalent of --no-recursion) for your consideration.