Re: [dev] macOS tester needed for libgrapheme

From: Laslo Hunhold <dev_AT_frign.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 14:27:44 +0200

On Wed, 12 Oct 2022 10:52:48 +0000
sekret_AT_posteo.se wrote:

Dear Sekret,

> Works as expected. I've attached the config.mk how it looks after
> running ./configure.

perfect, thank you very much!

> Have you sorted out the problem that showed up on my Macbook Air M1?

The issue you mentioned is actually not an issue. I'm surprised that
the terminal swallows the space, but I can imagine that this is a small
glitch in the terminal where the flag actually exceeds the
monospace-grid and is written on top of the succeeding space.

With best regards

Laslo