Re: [dev] [DEV][Quark] Big problem

From: Thomas Oltmann <thomas.oltmann.hhg_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 14:02:48 +0100

Hi fossy,
Looks to me like your version of quark is actually a lot newer than 2020;
Old versions of quark did not print that "dropped" message.

Probably only tangentially related,
but I reported a bug in the connection dropping code some time ago,
which meant that quark would likely drop legitimate connections under load
(IP address comparison check was the wrong way 'round).
I don't think the fix ever got merged ...