Re: [dev] [DEV][Quark] Big problem

From: <fossy_AT_dnmx.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 09:45:41 -0500

> Reread Laslo's message and look at the source code as he suggested in
the mentioned message.

I cannot afford that, I have health problems :(.
Regardless - I am getting only ~5 requests per minute, and my biggest file
is <3M, so even given the attack has a super-slow Tor circuit connection
of say 50kbit/s - the connection pool which is by default 64 - shouldn't
be exhausted at the connection rate (~5/min).