Re: [dev] [DEV][Quark] Big problem

From: <fossy_AT_dnmx.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 15:07:54 -0500

(replying to Laslo)
> which is basically a CGI-interface and thus not within quark's scope.

thttpd has a patch that adds basic CGI support, and I've quickly scanned the
patch, and it seems super simple.. perhaps you could use that in one way or
another.
I don't mean to say "support intellectual property" (I despise it), but
just to
warn you - I'm not sure what the license they use is.

Git? What a bloated mess.. I ahve been working on an Suckless thing alike it,
but my health :(

No, yeah, I absolutely understand.. but I think Quark can be good, if we just
fix this shitty problem lol.. like.. I got lots of hope in it, by which I
mean
you guys ._. sorry.
I just want Suckless software to succeed.. and last time I checked OpenBSD's
httpd code - it was NOT nearly as suckless lul.

Best regards
- anon