Re: [dev] organizing programs

From: Viktor Grigorov <vlg_AT_tutamail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 23:26:15 +0200 (CEST)

I use a a a timer zsh script that has a timer/countdown and alarm options, the former of which can easily serve as a pomodo technique utility.
There was a todo dash script using dmenu, if you input a new item it gets added, otherwise an existed is removed from the file.
Can share if interested.
Pen and paper work best for me when it comes to tasks.

May 13, 2023, 23:01 by s.jegen_AT_gmail.com: