Re: [dev] organizing programs

From: Silvan Jegen <s.jegen_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 21:28:40 +0200

Heyhey!

Страхиња Радић <contact_AT_strahinja.org> wrote:
> On 23/05/12 02:11PM, LM wrote:
> > I'd be curious to know what tools other people use on the list to
> > handle organizational jobs such as time and task scheduling, todo
> > lists, habit tracking, displaying/printing calendars, etc. Any
> > recommendations? If you use more than one application, which programs
> > work together or chain well? Thanks.
>
> http://codemadness.org/todo-application.html

Just chiming in with that years ago I was trying out taskwarrior as
well but after neglecting this system for years I have simply used a
~/TODO.txt file at work.

I always order the items in there according to priority and delete the
items I have finished using vim. This system has worked very well for
me and I haven't seen a need to change it yet. Your mileage may vary!

Cheers,
Silvan