Re: [dev] organizing programs

From: Sebastiano Tronto <sebastiano_AT_tronto.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 18:46:39 +0200

Hi,

NRK <nrk_AT_disroot.org> wrote:
> Not too bad, and since the source was pretty small, I decided to take a
> glance. Here's some unsolicited review:

Wow, thanks for the code review! Some of the mistakes you spotted are
things I have learnt after writing this code, but many are new to me.
I love learning this kind of stuff!

I have implemented the suggested improvements. I won't reply in detail
to avoid going off topic, except for this:

> http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/unix-koans/ten-thousand.html

Very wise! I have only resorted to writing this in C rather than in sh
after fighting against string parsing for quite some time. I thought
strftime could save me, and in some way it did.

Best,
Sebastiano