Re: [dev] Am I doing this right?

From: Marcel Plch <dormouse_AT_plch.xyz>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 02:57:29 +0200

On Sat, Jul 01, 2023 at 06:15:17PM +0300, Nikita Krasnov wrote:
> Is this message – an equivalent of a new forum topic or thread? Does anyone
> even see this? Sorry, first time having conversations this way. Also, is
> hard-wrapping lines at 80 characters a requirement? I see many people
> doing this here (I
> think I also saw Linus Torvalds doing the same in kernel emails).
>
> I do see an appeal in this, but I don't necessarily see the purpose. You can
> configure any text editor to soft-wrap at the end of the screen
> without breaking lines.
> Is there something I can read about this?

Hi!

Yes, all seems to be working (that is if you receive replies from us), I
have just recently shared some netiquette guidelines [0] on this list,
so I'm gonna attach it here just as well so you don't
have to go archive digging. ;)

[0] - https://neomutt.org/rfc/1855
--
# Marcel Plch
/\                        - against proprietary attachments