Re: [dev] Am I doing this right?

From: LM <lmemsm_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 18:54:08 -0400

On Sun, Jul 2, 2023 at 6:37 PM Nikita Krasnov
<nikita.nikita.krasnov_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> While we're on it. Are there any good Android email clients
> that you can recommend? I've yet to find an app that allows
> you to send emails in plain text, let alone with line
> hard-wrapping :(

Haven't really tested out email clients on Android but if you use any of
the popular mail command line clients, you can get Termux on
Android and run familiar FLOSS command line/console programs on
your phone using it.

> It's the same thing with IRC. I recently started using it
> and it feels like a huge breath of fresh air. But it's so
> niche nowadays that there is barely any community around it.

I think some IRC users have switched to Matrix. Speaking of Matrix,
I'd like to add a quick plug for Software Freedom Day. If anyone's
interested in volunteering or helping out, the Software Freedom Day
organizers are meeting via:
https://matrix.to/#/%23SoftwareFreedomDay:matrix.org
Feel free to join in.