Re: [dev] Minimalist software. Should I care?

From: Sagar Acharya <sagaracharya_AT_tutanota.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 10:23:57 +0200 (CEST)

That is exactly what I'm trying to achieve. Capital is whatI lack. Soon I will be releasing Libre-Ads, a random non-targeted ads system specially for Freedom respecting people.

So self-hosters can self sustain and they don't have to beg for donations from companies who sell binaries and target ads.

Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

5 Jul 2023, 13:48 by nikita.nikita.krasnov_AT_gmail.com: