Re: [dev] Minimalist software. Should I care?

From: Sagar Acharya <sagaracharya_AT_tutanota.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 20:35:21 +0200 (CEST)

I've worked most of the things out. Almost there.

This is not for them. This is for you, the server host.

700,000 people, I will be very glad with such a market size. It is so true that people don't give a rat's ass about their privacy!

1 step at a time. Let us form the critical mass now that the fantastic suckless devs have created this beautiful resource. With AllWinner RISCV out, Genode OS, tinycc, musl, dwm, dmenu, mini_httpd, opensmtpd, prosody, abiword, gnumeric, GIMP, lua, all our functionalities are covered and we can certainly make progress.

Let us march forth, comrade!
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in

5 Jul 2023, 20:47 by dave_AT_killthe.net: