Re: [dev] getting rid of cmake builds

From: Sagar Acharya <sagaracharya_AT_tutanota.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 10:26:01 +0200 (CEST)

You can have inputs like

./build.dash rebuild

which first cleans earlier compiled files and builds.

Dependencies would go into logic of shell script, it can have check_dependencies which checks for files. Normally as you code a shell script!

Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://humaaraartha.in/selfdost/selfdost.html

22 Sept 2023, 13:31 by contact_AT_strahinja.org: