Re: [dev] [dmenu][bug report] Second instance invisible

From: Urek <shlover.v_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 16:19:11 -0300

>On Sat, 23 Sep 2023 18:27:01 +0100
>Christopher Lang <christopher.lang.256_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you able to reproduce this problem on your machine with the
> following in .xinitrc?
> xcompmgr -n -f -I 0.1 -O 0.1 -D 8 &

I was able to reproduce this problem by including that line in .xinitrc. By changing values, I could see that if you set -D to 2, the second instance will show up, any value above that will make the second instance invisible. By removing "-O 0.1", the second instance opens but then becomes invisible.

--
Urek "viatatribal" Hohenstaufen <shlover.v_AT_gmail.com>