Re: [dev] [edit] Introducing edit, a simple text editor

From: Adam Sampson <ats_AT_offog.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 22:06:40 +0100

Страхиња Радић <contact_AT_strahinja.org> writes:

> On closer inspection, termbox2.h does include signal.h itself[1], and
> additionally defines _XOPEN_SOURCE[2] and _DEFAULT_SOURCE, so the
> inclusion of signal.h can't be escaped.

I suspect the problem is that these kinds of macros need to be defined
before *any* of the glibc headers are included (see the
feature_test_macros man page). edit.c includes various other headers
before pulling in termbox2.h, by which time it's too late.

--
Adam Sampson <ats_AT_offog.org>                         <http://offog.org/>