Re: [dev] [edit] Introducing edit, a simple text editor

From: Kyryl Melekhin <k.melekhin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 15:11:40 -0400

Hey guys,

On this topic, I would like to revisit Nextvi. It's been a year since
my last post.
The editor has been getting some lovely quality of life updates while still
adhering to the original philosophy.

Since this is my creation I might be biased, but I still think that Nextvi is
the best suckless editor. This is because it manages to implement everything
without any 3rd party libraries and the shortest number of lines possible.

And of course undo is implemented and works perfectly, and many
other features most editors of this kind lack.

[0] https://github.com/kyx0r/nextvi

Please give it a revisit, and help me get 100 stars on github! I don't
remember the requirement but I think github puts the code that
has over 100 stars into their Arctic deep freeze storage. So it would
be great to have it preserved for future generations in case of a world
disaster.

Kind regards,
Kyryl