[dev] [st] [bug] not starting until window get focus

From: Imya Familiya <ktoto2707043_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 20:41:13 +0300

The problem is in this loop (file x.c, lines 1924:1938):

/* Waiting for window mapping */
do {
} while (ev.type != MapNotify);

To reproduce we need wm that allows assigning windows to workspace based
on criteria. In i3wm it is done with:

assign [title="^arad$"] 9

Then we can print current timestamp and immediately run terminal that
should also print timestamp. If we wait a few seconds and switch to
workspace that was assigned for this window, we will see timestamps
differ. Command:

date +%s && st -t arad -e bash -c 'date +%s; read'

P.S. other terminals, as kitty and alacritty, works as expected, command
executes immediately regardless of window being focused

I've tried little hack and it worked for me, not hugely tested though.
My patch: