Re: Re: [dev] what is a suckless way to add a few keyboard shortcuts to Firefox

From: climbTheStairs <yxtqwf_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 11:22:54 +0000

Страхиња Радић <contact_AT_strahinja.org> wrote:

> There's really no need to use any other ad blocker besides uMatrix. It is
> enough and better than other ad blockers.

How would you do this?
I use uMatrix as a privacy tool to block unwanted third-party requests,
but does it really have the functionality of content/ad blockers like uBlock
Origin?

As far as I know, uMatrix can only block by domain, and it cannot block
only specific URLs under a domain. For example, uMatrix cannot block
a request to "https://discord.com/api/v9/science" while still allowing
requests to other URLs starting with "discord.com".
Is there a way around this?