Re: [dev] [st][patch] more work on the XEmbed embedder

From: Robin Haberkorn <robin.haberkorn_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 15:22:27 +0300

04.02.24 12:52, Hiltjo Posthuma пишет:
> Hi,
>
> If you want to contribute to upstream you need to rebase the patches on the
> master version of st.
>
> Then you send the patches (git-format-patch) to the mailinglist.
> Okay. But first of all, there are remaining problems. I would like to resolve
the freeze-issue first. Secondly, this would be the wrong mailing list.
Thirdly, I doubt that the maintainers would want to merge this into mainline.

If you want to to try the patches in their current form, just build my version
or cherry-pick the commits into your own st-patch-branch.
Or does anybody insist I send them around in patch files?