Re: [dev] [sbase] Defining scope of sbase and ubase

From: Roberto E. Vargas Caballero <k0ga_AT_shike2.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 12:05:57 +0100

Hi,

After reading the opinion of the people in this thread,
I think the best option is to merge the sbase and ubase
repositories and having a mechanism in the build system
to select the set of tools to be included in the build.
The main drawback of this is that the build system will
be more complex than the one that we have now.

I am going to import the history of ubase into sbase and
I will push to a new branch. Meanwhile, I am going to
keep frozen the pending patches that we have in the hackers
mailing list until the migration is done. I would ask
later to the authors to resend them adjusted to the structure
of the project. Please, raise your concerns if you consider
that something else should be done.

More mails are expected in specific threads while we
progress with the migration.

Regards,