Re: [dev] An update about my gtk2 fork

From: Markus Wichmann <nullplan_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 07:57:06 +0200

Am Mon, Jul 22, 2024 at 03:44:36PM +0000 schrieb stefan11111:
> I mentioned -flto above, because without lto, gcc doesn't see that doing
> init_func(&var);
> initializes the var variable in some cases.

That's a bug. Maybe report it. Although, when last I reported a bug to
gcc, all that happened was that it got closed as duplicate, I got CCed
on the original bug, and now I am getting a mail from the GCC bugtracker
regularly, telling me that they bumped the versions (and pushed the bug
forward). Software quality? What's that?

Ciao,
Markus