[dwm] Maximized emacs bug

From: Edwin Stearns <edwinstearns_news_AT_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 11:32:26 -0400

I like your project very much, but I have found an annoying bug with
using emacs. To see the bug, follow this recipe:

Open a xterm.

Call emacs without loading the configuration file like this:
# emacs -q

Modl-M to maximize emacs

In emacs:
M-x menu-bar-mode

Add watch emacs go back to tiled mode.

This bug is worse for me in that there is something in my .emacs
configuration file that causes emacs to leave maximized mode on every
key press. The above recipe doesn't cause this problem but I hope
someone will be able to debug the problem from it. My work around
currently is to have emacs maximized in it own node.

Edwin Stearns