Re: [dwm] dwm and patches

From: David Tweed <tweed314_AT_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 20:25:16 +0000 (GMT)

| * if you supply a patch to dwm, please also supply the documentation
| for it (e.g. update the manpage to mention your changes).

Just to check: there's no more modern tool/markup language that can be
backtranslated to "roff"(?) markup? (I tend to steer clear of working on
man pages just because I don't want to have to learn yet another
markup language that I'll use for maybe four hours over the course of
my entire life.)

cheers, dave tweed