Re: [dwm] dwm and patches

From: Daniel Baumann <daniel_AT_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:38:10 +0200

David Tweed wrote:
> Just to check: there's no more modern tool/markup language that can be
> backtranslated to "roff"(?) markup? (I tend to steer clear of working on
> man pages just because I don't want to have to learn yet another
> markup language that I'll use for maybe four hours over the course of
> my entire life.)

Asummed you would have contributed a patch on
http://www.shortest.de/view/dwm+patches, you could have provided the
necessary additions in html there, so I could proper add them to the
respective manpage.

Additionally, the people actually writing patches are most of the time
smart enough that they can alter a simple manpage without knowing the
format by heart, but by looking at the manpage itself (assumed that they
do not know it already anyway). Too bad you don't.

Email:          daniel.baumann_AT_panthera-systems.net