[dwm] fmenu (derived from dmenu)

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 22:52:45 +0200

I started modifing dmenu to fit better my needs and decided to release it as
a different thing.
With fmenu you also read from stdin and print the selection to stdout, with
the difference that you must define a key (and just a single key) to select
the out. You can also add non visible items if you preced them with !.
Instead of looking like a bar, it is like a common multiline menu which
appears in the middle of the screen.
I know you can get similar results with dmenu or emacs style key bindings,
but though this program is not a very useful thing, it works for me like i
wanted and you could also find some interesting uses (for example, ros
suggested in irc a dmenu history for the last commands, im looking at it).
If a real programmer takes a look at the code will see it is not very
polished and needs some improvements, the reason im sending it to the list
as is is because im not very happy with the current implementation (look at
the readstdin func in main.c) and would like to know what more experienced
people have to say.
All sort of critics, comments and suggestions are welcomed.

regards,

--
- yiyus || JGL .