[dwm] fmenu 0.2 is ready

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:53:01 +0200

I have fmenu 0.2 ready. The code is a bit cleaner and I have included
several usage examples (menus to launch programs, control moc and an
irssi script which uses fmenu to show your messages in inactive
windows, my dwm config.h is also included). I still have to solve the
problem with too long strings, but it will be easy, as it is a problem
already solved in dmenu.

If you are interested, tell me and I will mail it to you (I don't want
to send many attachments to the list). If Anselm lets me to do it, I
will add fmenu to hg to make updates easier for you, though I think it
has enough features now.
I could experiment with mouse support and cursor item selection in the
future, but I don't have time for the moment, so if you want to give
it a try, just do it ;)

Thanks for the interest you have shown till the moment.

Regards,

--
- yiyus || JGL .