Re: [dwm] What functions do I really use?

From: Miguel de Val Borro <miguel_AT_astro.su.se>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:44:34 -0500

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 12:31:07PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:
> What do you think (I know your opinions about the client title
> window already, but what do you think about my second point?)
>
> If you want to check, how it feels without titlebars, you can
> apply my patch for dwm-2.2 (and hg tip):
>
> http://suckless.org/download/dwm-2.2-notitlebar.patch

I don't need the titlebars so I will apply this patch, thanks.

I would like to split the master area horizontally in tiling mode
to distribute the windows more efficiently. There is a patch linked
from the web page for version 1.6 which splits the master window. Is
it possible to apply this patch to more recent releases?

Regards,
Miguel