Re: [dwm] yet another random ideas

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:59:28 +0100

I would like to be able to choose a diferent dotile in dwm. We could
have some sort of repository of dotile funcitons (with the
corresponding functions, like zoom or swap) or include all them with
#ifdef. Probably some of them will never be used, but it could be good
to experiment. Sometimes I have tried other algorithms which, once
tested, sucked; but somebody could find it interesting.
Perhaps the best solution would be a test dwm version in other hg repository...
Anyway, just my 2 cents.

PS: and personally, I prefer the current behaviour to this new idea,
but I think I should try it to have a firm opinion.

--
- yiyus || JGL .