Re: [dwm] dwm-2.9

From: Antoni Grzymala <antoni_AT_chopin.edu.pl>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:27:22 +0100

Tako rzecze Anselm R. Garbe (w e-mailu datowanym 2007-01-08, 13:05):

> It contains several bug fixes, a slightly modified
> config.default.h (with 1-9 tags instead of 5), and the new
> MODKEY-d and MODKEY-i functionality (for in-/decreasing the
> number of windows in the master area).

My first impression (from a user's POV) is that the splitting of master
tag should occur only if there are more than two clients. If there are
only two clients, one should be the in the master tag, the second in the
stack.

Perhaps this wouldn't be very orthogonal but probably more functional.

Also, I think there should be an indicator whether the master is split
(and perhaps with a number of its parts well). Like:

[3]=

instead of

[]=

Otherwise -- thanks as usual for you work. BTW, how are the other
projects going (like st)?

antoni

--
. Antoni Grzymala - antoni (at) chopin.edu.pl -------------------.
| OpenPGP KeyID EB315583 available now from a keyserver near you |