Re: [dwm] dwm-2.9

From: Szabolcs Nagy <nszabolcs_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:04:19 +0100

> > st is on its way, but slower than excepted. The base is ready
> > (pts/pty handling, fork()'ing), but the drawing/rendering/window
> > creation stuff hasn't been implemented yet.
>
> This is a _lot_ of work if it won't be a dumb terminal... I think it's
> not that easy...

are you working on a terminal emulator?

we've just wrote one recently (well still unfinished), because we
wanted a minimalistic (but linux console compatible) term. (we = me +
2 friends)

so if you share some code, maybe i can help (i couldn't found st on sucless.org)
(our code is crappy right now, because we wrote it less than 24h, but
it works pretty well and thus we got some experience with vt-s)

nsz