[dwm] mode/width/nmaster per view patch?

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:14:35 +0100

Hello all,

I'm currently playing around with dwm after sticking a
long time to wmii. The latest developments made it much
more interesting to me, it's really a great piece of
work. However, I miss the ability to keep tile/float mode,
master tile width and nmaster per view.
I know that it makes no sense to keep this for every
possible view. I'd rather think of keeping it per
single-tag view and if a multi-tag view is created it
inherits these settings from the first viewed tag.
Does somebody already have a patch for this? (I think
there's been something in the past, but it's probably
very outdated.)

Regards,
Stefan