Re: [dwm] incremental stack patch

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:52:38 +0100

This is the new version of the patch implemented like I told in the
source being a mess. As I told, I just wanted to post it here for
reference and I think it is clearer so. Feel free to change it to fit
your needs.
(BTW: with lower levels of STFIRST and higher values of STNEXT in
config.h you will have a behaviour a bit similar to the bottom stack
patch when nmaster == 0).

--
- yiyus || JGL .