Re: [dwm] incremental stack patch

From: y i y u s <yiyu.jgl_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:43:22 +0100

2007/1/12, Enno Gottox Boland <gottox_AT_gmail.com>:
> Hi!
>
> hmm... the Idea is not bad. But I think the usage of floating point is
> ugly. How about using the same method as used with MASTER. simething
> like
> bla * 750 / 1000.
>
> Gottox

It was planned so. I forgot to change it, before making the patch. I
have also thought that the incstack amount could change in relation to
the number of clients (60% with 2 clients, about 75% with 3, and 100%
- all the clients equal size - with a lot of them), this would be easy
to implement. Other idea was making this amount a variable which you
could change with MOD+Mays+d/i for example, but I prefer the other
idea, I find it more practical (and more "dynamic"). What do you
think?

--
- yiyus || JGL .